Jusan Analytics team commented on the main economic news of the last week:
- Copper prices are rising due to the stabilization of China’s economy;
- The current account of the balance of payments has a surplus of 6.3 billion US dollars;
- The IMF lowered the forecast of Kazakhstan’s economy for 2023 to 4.3%;
- The portfolio of unsecured consumer loans in Kazakhstan increased by 28.3% and reached 7.7 trillion tenge;
- The Central banks bought a record 1,136 tons of gold in 2022;
- More than 10 thousand Kazakhstan citizens have filed for bankruptcy.
Read more in the paper